This Google RDP/Instance is valid for 40min. So best for temporary purposes and testing stuff
- Go to QwikLabs GCloud Training and sign up using any TempMail (temp-mail.org)
- After sign up check TempMail inbox for activation link and sign in. Make sure to check to Remember Me Box
- Go to https://google.qwiklabs.com/quests/70?event=Your And use code “1q-analytics-67”
- Go to https://google.qwiklabs.com/focuses/3563?parent=catalog and click Start Trial and use Credits.
- Wait for it to start and then click go to the console.
- Login using the info given by the website and Boom you have access to cloud console for 40 mins.
- Now create A instance and use it for 40 mins Note: The RDP/Account will be deleted after 40 mins Method
IF YOU GET ANY ERROR, here is more explained
- Open this link https://google.qwiklabs.com/?qlcampaign=1m-freelabs-561 in incognito window.
- Click on the Sign In button and then enter your credentials to login.
- Perform the first lab
(Click on Catlog > Google Cloud Essentials > A Tour of Qwiklabs and the Google Cloud Platform).
- After completion of the lab click the red END button, you will get free access to the entire catalog for 30 days.
To find the subscription you have received, please visit this link https://google.qwiklabs.com/my_account/credits
Make sure to sign out first then hit the link I shared above in the steps.
Once you logged in, you will get 5 credits.
Then just perform the lab first of the quest, once you end the lab you’ll get one month pass
first you will see this
now after completing all above steps you got credits and now you will see this